- User-friendly, easy for maintenance.
- Lighter, smaller, and safer.
- Universal voltage with AC 100~240Vinput.
- Eco Power Sense, Power-saving, the conversion efficiency of our products all over 85%, it is better than others charger.
- You do not need to remove your battery when you use your charger.
- More clips, all in all 4 kinds—cigarette, clamp, eyelet and OBDⅡ.
- More protect functions, reverse, overload, auto measure and control when your charger is working.
- Multi-output current selection. You can choose the most suitable current for your battery, which will make your battery more useful.
- DC POWER SUPPLY. It will provide power when you change your battery so that the computer will not recalculate mileage.
- Battery Boost. When you fail to start your car, try to boost the battery by this product to save your battery.
- Battery Tester. You can check your battery anytime to know when you should charge it.
8-Stage Charging Mode:
- Soft startⅡ
Tests if the battery can accept charge. Charging begins if the battery is ok.
Pulsing voltage removes sulphates from the lead plates of the battery restoring the battery capacity.
Charging with maximum current until approximately 80% battery capacity.
Charging with declining current to maximize up to 100% battery capacity.
Tests if the battery can hold charge. If the batteries voltage drops below 11.6V within 10 minutes, battery is faulty.
- Float Charging
Keep the battery voltage at maximum level by providing a constant voltage charge.
Battery maintenance mode active when the battery voltage is lower than 12.6V the charger automatically starts maintenance charging.
Auto recharge your battery every 15 days once again after complete charged.
|Output Charge Mode||Charge Voltage||Normal mode: DC 14.4V±2%|
|Snow mode: DC 14.7V±2%|
|Boost mode: DC 16.5V±2%|
|Charge Efficiency||> 85% (Full loading)|
|Power Supply||Voltage||DC 13V±5%|
|Protection||Power Supply Reverse||Shut down, must reset.|
|Over Temperature||Shut down, must reset. (When TEMP. down)|
|Reverse||Shut down, must reset. (Fault red led light)|
|LED||Charger Mode||Normal charge||(Yellow LED) Normal LED on|
|Boost mode||Normal and snow LED both light on|
|Charger Current||MOTORCYCLE (Green LED) 2A|
|CAR/SUV (Green LED) 2A|
|CAR/TRUCK (Green LED) 2A|
|Fault||Charger Mode “RED LED” (Reverse or NG)|
|Power Supply Mode “RED LED” (Over Load)|
|Power Supply Mode “RED FLASH LED” (Over Load or Output Voltage Under 12.6V)|
|Battery Tester||Full||Green LED|
|Empty||Red Flash LED, or NO Light|