Design for adjusting the car audio speaker wiring system for the correct wiring. By the Playback from the disc, the speaker tester will pickup and detect to the respond. Have a real natural feeling of harmony.
Test disc contents
- first track: left channel signal
- Second track: right channel signal
- Third track: the tester signal
- Fourth track: the tester signal
To check speaker wiring, after installation the sound system, first test disc into the CD player, volume output may adjust and then follow these steps:
- First step: select the first and second track respectively. Check the left and right channels are not reserved when connected.
- Second step: select the third and fourth track. Check the tester of the left and right channel speakers are correct.
Speaker Tester front end (equipped with a microphone). Place near the speaker that you want to be test, press the power switch on speaker tester.
Green light flashing 3 times, Red light flashing 1 time = indicating that the speaker output for positive phase.
Green light flashing 1 time, Red light flashing 3 times = indicating that the speaker output for negative phase. Swap the speaker wire at both ends of the connection.
Yellow light ON = Need to replace the battery.