- Unauthorized modification may cause risk and could affect the life of the product
- Broken parts will effect the work light operation. When work light is not use, store it in a secure place out of the reach of children.
- When using outdoor portable worklights, always follow basic safety precaution to reduce the risk of damaging in the light, fire, electric stock and personal injury.
- Do not use in wet hands and outdoor while raining days.
- Always keep the worklight away from any flammable surfaces or materials.
Work-light use and care:
- Always check the damaged or worn out parts before using the working.
- Inspect it for good working condition prior to storage and before re-use.
- For extend lifespan,turn off the light when it not use.