You will render administrative support to a team of sales personnel. The job scope entails handling of sales and purchase establishment, ensuring that inventory is within optimal healthy level, as well as preparation of shipment and delivery documentation.
In addition, you will be required to attend to general customers’ enquiries, assist in meetings and events coordination, and preparation of monthly reports and marketing materials.
Other duties include following up on AR status and other administrative duties assigned from time to time.
• O’Level or Diploma in Business Administration
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing support, preferably with experience in inventory control
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized and meticulous with an eye for details
Mobile Office Sales Executive
•Hardworking, Independent and highly motivated
•Able to speak and understand Mandarin
•3 years working experience with class 3 licence
•Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
•Diligent and able to work with minimal supervision
•Applicants should be Malaysian, Singaporean citizens or PR.
Interested candidates please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.